Throughout the Year, Chicago, IL
Path to Purchase Leadership University (P2PLU) is the only integrated end-to-end curriculum that builds shopper-centric knowledge and skills. Training dates take place throughout the year.
- June 20-21, 2017 Westin O'Hare, Rosemont, IL
The League of Leaders, an exclusive group of the industry's most influential individuals, is committed to fostering best practices and the understanding of all marketing efforts that culminate at retail, now and in the future, by creating an "open forum" atmosphere for the candid exchange of ideas, philosophies and strategies.
- July 25-26, 2017, Westin O'Hare, Rosemont, IL
The Forum of Merchandising Executives unites brand manufacturers, retailers and merchandising firms to explore best practices, key issues and current obstacles to creating, distributing and measuring merchandising.
- August 22, 2017, Dallas, TX
The Council on Digital Shopper Marketing aims to help the council members and the industry at large identify opportunities, overcome obstacles and consequently establish best practices in the effective use of digital shopper marketing.
- August 23, 2017, Dallas, TX
The E-Commerce Council aims to help the council members and the industry at large identify opportunities, overcome obstacles and consequently establish best practices in the effective use of e-commerce.
- September 26-28, 2017, Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Rosemont (Chicago), IL
A three-day conference and trade show event filled with symposiums, seminars, exhibits and awards dedicated to integrating the wide variety of solutions, tools and expertise needed to influence decision-making along the entire path to purchase. Expo is the world's largest and most comprehensive gathering of shopper and retail marketing professionals.
- Call for Entries
April 1 - June 9, 2017
- Awards Reception & Ceremony
September 27, 2017, Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Rosemont (Chicago), IL
The leading industry awards competition and ceremony held in conjunction with the Path to Purchase Expo that celebrates the most effective in-store activation tactics, displays and campaigns and recognizes their critical role in any successful shopper marketing initiative.
- Sept. TBD, 2017 - Rogers, AR
The Shopper Marketing Excellence Share Group -NWA is comprised of leaders from brand Path to Purchase Institute member companies work to enable shopper marketing capabilities and success in Northwest Arkansas.
October 17-18, 2017, The Westin O'Hare, Rosemont (Chicago), IL
TransparencyIQ is the only conference focused on helping CPG brand manufacturers, retailers, government officials and educational leaders build consumer trust and brand loyalty through the adoption of product transparency initiatives.
- March 12-14, 2018, Renaissance Schaumburg Hotel, Schaumburg (Chicago), IL
The Shopper Marketing Summit is an essential conference for senior-level leaders charged with unlocking shopper-centric growth through innovative path-to-purchase strategies.
- Webinars Offered Regularly Throughout the Year
Industry webinar presentations covering a variety of hot topics and industry issues. Check the schedule for upcoming events.
1 p.m. CDT, July, 20, 2017
- Neil Gandhi, VP, Data Science, RevTrax
- Jura Liaukonyte, M.A., Ph.D, Cornell University
- Risa Anderson, Director, Digital Marketing & Shopper Conversion, PepsiCo
- Risa Crandall, SVP - Managing Director, Crisp
- Moderator: Marcos J. Menendez, CEO & Co-Founder, Sweeppea
- Bud Light: Greg Macek, Vice President, Digital Strategy, Marketing Resources Inc.
- Honda: Patty Sins, President & Founder, On The Avenue Marketing
- King's Hawaiian: Glee Hastings, Account Director, The WIlson Group
- MaryHill Winery: Cassie Courtney, Marketing Director, MaryHill Winery