ShopRite tied in to Procter & Gamble's Sept. 29 brandSaver drop with a half-page feature in its Sept. 27/29 circular offering Price Plus loyalty cardholders "7 ways to save." Totaling roughly $25 in instant savings, the deals comprise:
- $2 off the purchase of two eligible Always, Tampax, Crest or Olay SKUs,
- $4 off the purchase of three Old Spice SKUs,
- $3 off the purchase of two Head & Shoulders items,
- $8 off the purchase of two eligible Metamucil, Align or Prilosec SKUs, and
- a free Gillette Fusion Hydro shave gel or foam with the purchase of any four-count Gillette razor cartridge.
Shoppers using the retailer's ShopRite from Home delivery/in-store pickup service also save an additional $5 with purchase of $20 worth of products from the aforementioned brands. The offer is only valid on orders of $50 or more. The retailer ran a similar incentive in May. (See "Related Updates" below.)
An adjacent feature also promised shoppers $4 off the purchase of three eligible Pantene SKUs while spotlighting P&G and ShopRite's annual cause effort soliciting hair donations to benefit Locks of Love for children suffering from medical hair loss.
Multiple bursts within the circular also directed shoppers to the FSI event for coupons for brands including Olay and Head & Shoulders.