The Shopper Marketing Excellence Share Group aims to help its members and the industry at large identify opportunities, overcome obstacles and consequently establish best practices in the effective use of shopper marketing via high-impact, action-oriented knowledge and perspective sharing.
The Shopper Marketing Excellence Share Group -NWA
November 30 • Rogers, AR
Who is in the Share Group
- The Shopper Marketing Excellence Share Group is comprised of leaders from brand Path to Purchase Institute member companies whose job it is to enable shopper marketing capabilities and success in Northwest Arkansas.
- The Shopper Marketing Excellence Share Group is not for everyone. You must be committed to candid participation in an open-forum atmosphere to effectively advance the objectives of the Group.
- Three (3) executives from each company will be eligible to participate in the Share Group meetings. Executives must hold shopper marketing focused positions within their company and be primarily focused on NWA customers.
- Admittance to the Share Group is on a first-come, first-serve basis for invited members of the Path to Purchase Institute. A maximum of 15 companies will be included in the Group.
How the Share Group Works
- The Shopper Marketing Excellence Share Group- NWA will gather for full sessions twice a year (Apr./Aug.). Participants must be P2PI members in good standing. Attendance at a minimum of one meeting annually is mandatory to maintain membership in the Share Group.
- At these meetings, members will share and debate industry issues to deepen their tactical and strategic understanding of current best practices in shopper marketing. They will leave equipped to create impact at their organization.
- The Share Group will gather for Auxiliary Sessions twice a year. We encourage Group members to attend one or both of these abbreviated gatherings.
- Share Group members will be contacted in advance of each session to provide input on topics to include in the full day sessions.
- The Institute will prepare confidential minutes of the proceedings that will be distributed to each member. General highlights of the topics will help inform the Institute so that we may publish and present ever-more relevant information. No verbatim quotes or attributions from any meeting of the Share Group will ever be published.
How to Join
The cost to participate in the Shopper Marketing Excellence Share Group is $900. This fee covers the cost for up to three (3) executives from your company to attend both Full and Auxiliary Session meetings. It includes all meeting materials and meals served during the meetings. It does not include the cost of travel or lodging.
Call Patrick Hare at (973) 885-5334 or email [email protected] today to learn how your organization can be part of this initiative.