Welcome to the Path to Purchase Leadership University (P2PLU), the advanced learning division of the Path to Purchase Institute. If you're serious about advancing your career and improving your team's performance, P2PLUSM is your resource for gaining and applying the knowledge and skills you need to drive success. Our professional training and development platform provides standards and principles that speed job success by translating core concepts into immediate applied learning.
Who P2PLU is For
Professionals at all experience levels will benefit from the accelerated learning that occurs in Leadership University sessions:
- Shopper/Customer Marketers dig deeply into the many facets of the path to purchase in order to become true thought leaders in the space.
- Traditional Brand Marketers gain much-needed exposure to the elements of marketing beyond consumer activations to better understand people as shoppers and the critical path-to-purchase levers required to convert them.
- Retail professionals – from merchants to marketers – build knowledge about the complexity of marketing to shoppers and the critical elements and enablers of success.
- Category Management and Insights-oriented professionals learn concepts that help better align their functions with the broader context of "shopper-centricity".
- Agency Partners and other Solution Providers develop broader context around shopper marketing and use this knowledge to strengthen their client relationships.
Download Our 2016 Brochure:
Leadership University Catalog
Understanding the vital role shopper marketing plays and the potential it offers as a source of growth is critical. (Learn More)
Successful shopper marketing requires an understanding of how retailers work and the most effective ways to collaborate with them. (Learn More)
Driving future success for your organization requires a deep understanding of shoppers and new thinking about how to engage them. (Learn More)
Emerging digital services and tools are dramatically altering shopper expectations and behavior throughout the path to purchase. (Learn More)
Activating insights is a critical skill for all shopper marketers and the foundation for effective program development. (Learn More)
Examine key principles needed for mutually beneficial, shopper-centric collaboration between product manufacturers and retailers. (Learn More)
Professional Industry Designations
While Path to Purchase Leadership University courses can be taken individually as stand-alone learning elements, professionals can choose to complete a more integrated and robust course of study that lets them achieve specific industry designations from the Institute.
By attending a sequence of core courses and completing online assessments, professionals may earn recognized industry designations that indicate their mastery of core competencies.
Participants will receive a certificate of achievement and digital icon badges to indicate completion of a particular course of study.
E-Learning & the Learner Community
At the hub of all activity for Path to Purchase Leadership University is its Online Learner Community, a one-stop destination for managing all aspects of your experience.
- View full course descriptions, the calendar of events and requirements for designations.
- Register for courses quickly and conveniently.
- Access pre-course readings and other assignments before attending public courses.
- Link to suggested post-session readings and activities.
- Take the assessments/exams needed to complete your course-level certification.
- Complete courses and learning modules right from your home or office.
Private Corporate Training
Hosting an exclusive training event lets your organization freely discuss internal issues and immediately begin to apply the learning to your own specific business needs. These sessions are ideal for:
- Existing shopper team meetings
- Sales conferences
- New-hire orientations
- Dedicated and stand-alone training initiatives
Beyond individual training events, P2PLU can design an ongoing engagement that includes episodic sessions, customized supplementary work and integrated work-based activities – all designed to provide an ongoing program of learning that teaches new concepts but also embeds them into the fabric of job needs in highly designed and prescriptive ways.
To design the right custom experience for your organization, contact:
P2PLU is uniquely and strategically positioned to leverage general industry perspectives to help companies evaluate and de ne their value and purpose within the marketplace. These Advisory Services stimulate high-level thinking and idea generation to in uence how an organization works and help de ne how it engages with the market it serves.
While Advisory Services can vary in many ways, core types of standard services available in 2016 include:
- Executive Forums
- Vision Settion & Gap Identification
- Collaborative Planning Acceleration
To understand the value and benefit of P2PLU's consultative offerings, contact: