I-Seminars are live, interactive Web presentations on current hot topics, competitive developments, industry innovations and consumer trends led by industry experts.
The Institute hosts a one-hour I-Seminar each month. Participants view the presentation through a Web browser, listen by phone and have opportunities to ask questions.
Interested in hosting an I-Seminar? Let us know.
Long Live the Store! Keeping Brick-and-Mortar Stores Relevant in the Face of the E-Commerce Onslaught
1 p.m. CDT, October 19, 2017
- Courtney Buzzell, VP, Shopper & Retail Strategy, GfK
- Dan Nudel, Sr. Director, Shopper & Retail Strategy, GfK
1 p.m. CDT, October 26, 2017
- Spencer Blaker, VP, Global Sales & Strategy, Ryan Scott Inc.
- Angie McDermott, Retail Marketing Manager, Costa Sunglasses
- Mike Haney, In-Store Marketing Manager, Stihl USA
- Michael Berelian, Managing Director, Team Unilever Shopper
- Risa Crandall, SVP, Managing Director, Crisp
- Alexis Karsant, Sr. Shopper Marketing Manager, Unilever