The Council on Digital Shopper Marketing aims to help the council members and the industry at large identify opportunities, overcome obstacles and consequently establish best practices in the effective use of digital shopper marketing. The primary focus of the Council will be on the nuances of omnichannel marketing with an emphasis on understanding how to best leverage social, local, mobile media and e-commerce as the primary touch-points on the path to purchase.
The Mission: To enable Council members to identify opportunities, overcome obstacles and establish best practices in the effective use of digital shopper marketing via high-impact, action-oriented knowledge and perspective sharing.
The Council on Digital Shopper Marketing 2016
Full Session Meeting Dates
February 15, 2017 • Dallas, TX
August, 2017 • Location TBD
Who is on the Council
- The Council on Digital Shopper Marketing is comprised of leaders from non-competing brand Path to Purchase Institute member companies whose job it is to enable digital shopper marketing capabilities and success.
- The Council on Digital Shopper Marketing is not for everyone. You must be committed to candid participation in an open-forum atmosphere to effectively advance the objectives of the Council.
- Two (2) executives from each company will be eligible to participate in Council meetings. Both executives must hold digital shopper marketing focused positions within their company.
- Admittance to the Council is on a first-come, first-serve basis for invited members of the Path to Purchase Institute. A maximum of 20 companies will be included in the Council.
How the Council Works
- The Council on Digital Shopper Marketing will gather for full sessions twice a year (Feb./Aug.). Council participants must be P2PI members in good standing. Attendance at a minimum of one meeting annually is mandatory to maintain membership in the Council.
- At these meetings, members will share and debate industry issues to deepen their tactical and strategic understanding of current best practices in digital shopper marketing. They will leave equipped to create impact at their organization.
- The Council will gather for Auxiliary Sessions twice a year (Mar./Sept.). We encourage Council members to attend one or both of these abbreviated gatherings that will be held in conjunction with the Shopper Marketing Summit (March) and the Shopper Marketing Conference & Expo (Sept.).
- Council members will be contacted in advance of each session to provide input on topics to include in the full day sessions.
- The Institute will prepare confidential minutes of the proceedings that will be distributed to each member. General highlights of the topics will help inform the Institute so that we may publish and present ever-more relevant information. No verbatim quotes or attributions from any meeting of the Council will ever be published.
How to Join the Council
The cost to participate in the Council on Digital Shopper Marketing is $1,500. This fee covers the cost for up to two (2) executives from your company to attend both Full and Auxiliary Session meetings. It includes all meeting materials and meals served during the meetings. It does not include the cost of travel or lodging.
Call Terese Herbig at (773) 992-4438 or email [email protected] today to learn how your organization can be part of this initiative.