On the heels of beauty events at various retailers, Target is staging its own two-week beauty sales event promising up to 50% off select cosmetic, personal care and haircare SKUs in stores and online.
The "14 Days of Beauty Deals" event spotlights daily online-only and in-store deals on select SKUs from Sept. 29 through Oct. 12. Past and upcoming deals include:
- 40% off Coty’s Sally Hansen Miracle Gel nail polishes on Sept. 29,
- 40% off Gryphon Investors' Milani setting sprays on target.com on Sept. 29,
- 40% off Bliss "Ex-glow-sion" moisturizer on Sept. 30,
- 30% off all Caboodles cosmetic organizers online only on Sept. 30,
- 40% off Kristin Ess texture sprays and leave-in conditioners on Oct. 1,
- 50% off Honest Beauty extreme length and lash primer mascaras on target.com on Oct. 1,
- 50% off Physicians Formula butter bronzers on Oct. 2,
- 40% off select MacAndrews & Forbes’ Revlon lip SKUs on Oct. 4, and
- 40% off Boots Co.'s Soap & Glory body butters on target.com on Oct. 5.
The event also includes discounts on SKUs from Julep, Boots Co.'s No7, Pixi, Unilever's TIGI Bed Head and Catwalk, Yesto's Yes To, Pacifica, Hello Products, Vogue International's OGX, and Target-exclusive Arches & Halos.
Further underscoring the event, the retailer is offering shoppers a free September beauty box with a $50 online purchase of beauty SKUs from the aforementioned brands as well as others such as Unilever's Tresemme, Johnson & Johnson's Neutrogena and private label Up&Up, through Oct. 12.
In stores, table displays outfitted with signage, counter cards and handouts tout the sale. They are updated daily to represent SKUs from that day's in-store deal. A three-page feature in the retailer's Sept. 29 circular, banner ads on target.com, social media updates and email ads also support.
The beauty event comes on the heels of the retailer's annual "Fun Run" sale, which ran from Sept. 22-28 and offered multiple Cartwheel deals across various categories. The beauty sale also follows similar beauty events at CVS Pharmacy, Ulta and Sephora that wrapped up in late September. Meanwhile, Whole Foods is staging a fall beauty, bath and body care sale from Oct. 4-6.