Coinstar, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSTR), voted one of FORTUNE's '100 Fastest-Growing Companies', is a leading provider of automated retail solutions offering convenient services that make life easier for consumers and drive incremental traffic and revenue for retailers. The company’s core automated retail businesses include the well-known Redbox® self-service DVD rental and Coinstar® self-service coin-counting brands. The company has approximately 36,000 DVD kiosks and 20,600 coin-counting kiosks in supermarkets, drug stores, mass merchants, financial institutions, convenience stores, and restaurants. For more information, visit www.coinstarinc.com.
Retail Marketing Manager
The Retail Marketing Manager owns the planning and execution of shopper marketing programs with assigned Strategic Retailers & other initiatives. Programs created will be designed to deliver on key marketing objectives for Coinstar, Inc. (Coinstar, Redbox, and/or New Ventures), as well as Strategic Retailers. This position will be located in our suburban Chicago office in Oakbrook Terrace.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Build effective relationships with assigned Strategic Retailer marketing departments to present LOB marketing calendars, identify customer marketing options, share shopper/consumer learnings, build joint business plans, and understand cross-department decision making process
- Evaluate account-specific marketing levers for strategic alignment, performance, return and ease of activation
- Ensure account-specific retail marketing plans reflect LOB marketing strategies and meet financial requirements
- Supervise execution of approved retail marketing programs
- Conduct post-promotion analysis and share results for planning optimization
- Track promotions from planning through execution and ROI analysis stages
- Optimize future retail marketing plans based on learnings
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 + years of industry-related & /or agency experience
- Experience working with Retailers to execute shopper marketing programs designed to deliver on key objectives for a brand(s) and Retailer(s).
- Consumer packaged goods experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Business planning
- Project management
- Post promotional analysis
- Ability to produce quality work with limited resources
In addition to a rewarding career, Coinstar offers excellent employee benefits and competitive compensation. For more information about this position and to apply, please visit our website at http://bit.ly/Ye9150 or www.coinstarinc.com/careers.
- Media Planner/Buyer May 23, 2013
- Consumer Brand Manager, Licensed Brands (Paula Deen, Farberware) May 9, 2013
- Brand Manager/Shopper Marketing May 2, 2013
- E-Commerce Shopper Marketing Manager at Kimberly Clark May 2, 2013
- Web Developer April 8, 2013