What do you want to be?
The Integer Group® ISN’T hiring. We’re assembling. We are putting together the best collection of talent imaginable to create brilliant marketing solutions for our global clients. Because we have offices on six continents, you could potentially work with industry giants in beverage, packaged goods, power sports, and more. As one of the world’s largest promotional, retail and shopper marketing agencies, Integer offers countless opportunities for you to shine—to be yourself AND be successful. Integer is a key member of TBWA\Worldwide, with an expertise that lives At the Intersection of Branding and Selling®. Follow our thinking at shopperculture.com to think about who you want to be.
The Project Manager (PM) has a day-to-day responsibility of managing multiple projects at a time, overseeing every detail from the planning stages of briefing, through production and execution. The PM will plan, schedule, monitor and update creative timelines, as well as provide direction and support to the creative team. The PM will be responsible for reviewing all project deliverables, ensuring that the agency is on track with project objectives, as well as any changes or additions made to the deliverables. The PM will work with the Account Service team to ensure that deliverables are ready to be presented to the client. The PM will provide support and back-up for the Account Service team and main duty will be to oversee projects through the agency process.
Interested? Do you have the following:
- Associate’s degree or 3+ years similar experience to the duties stated above.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), as well as possess the ability to learn agency tools (Butler) and agency processes.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to effectively communicate with the team.
- Ability to stay organized, manage time effectively, be self-motivated and work as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail, with good grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Ability to follow through on all projects to meet deadlines, as well as be flexible to meet the needs of the Account Service team.
For more information and to apply:
- Consumer Brand Manager, Licensed Brands (Paula Deen, Farberware) May 9, 2013
- Brand Manager/Shopper Marketing May 2, 2013
- E-Commerce Shopper Marketing Manager at Kimberly Clark May 2, 2013
- Web Developer April 8, 2013
- Creative Director April 5, 2013