ECOMMERCE SHOPPER MARKETING MANAGER - CPG Industry
Currently, we are seeking a high performing individual to support HUGGIES Brand Planning and Execution activities within Personal Care in Neenah, WI.
The Ecommerce Shopper Marketer will provide marketing and digital expertise to assigned customers to help ensure development of integrated business plans that effectively and efficiently achieve volume, share and profit objectives for K-C ecommerce businesses. The incumbent will be accountable for strategic shopper plans with pure play etailers by aligning brand imperatives with customer business model and departmental imperatives, delivering relevant actionable insights, and strategic thought leadership. Shopper plans include merchandising, media, search engine optimization, and other shopper marketing tactics. The incumbent will also provide digital and ecommerce expertise to other shopper marketers as needed.
The role is designed to integrate with the brand digital marketing teams and the newly formed digital center of excellence to bring the customer perspective to the brand IMP and CXP process. This will allow for the faster development of turn-key digital brand programs that can be quickly adapted to customer plans .
The incumbent reports to the Director of Ecommerce, but acts as a member of an extended ecommerce team including brand digital marketing, CRM teams, Digital Center of Excellence, insights, ecommerce customers and the Mobile Center of Excellence.
- Provides brand development leadership and expertise as an expanded member of Headquarter-based Shopper Marketing function and the Digital Center of Excellence.
- Partners with their assigned brand and the digital COE to develop an ecommerce shopper marketing plan that can be leveraged by ALL ecommerce customers. Responsible to execute at pure play customers.
- Partners with brand to help leverage existing brand digital programs and turn them into turn- key customer digital programs that can be quickly implemented by all ecommerce customers.
- Leads annual shopper marketing plan, budget and execution for pure play ecommerce customers that aligns with brand strategies and customer tactics. Consults with brick ‘n mortar shopper marketers as needed.
- Leads strategic direction for agency relationship, customer marketing programs and vendor partner opportunities at assigned customers.
- Main contact to buyer (s) for all consumer strategy activities (research, signage, Insights, Innovation Summit).
- Supports implementation of Innovation Summits and long-term business building sessions with customer.
- Provides objectives for development of research learning plan with Customer(s) Insights Manager.
- Undergraduate degree. Masters degree or MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of business experience with a history of demonstrated business success.
- Strong sales and analytical skills with knowledge of K-C’s ecommerce customers.
- Ecommerce knowledge preferred.
- Experience applying business context appropriate marketplace research, methods, and tools in a dynamic business environment.
- The successful candidate will be customer focused, collaborative, proactive and an excellent communicator and influencer.
- Ability to work independently, inspire teams and make tough decisions to keep objectives on track.
- Demonstrate passion and a robust sense of curiosity about the newly emerging digital space.
- Consumer Brand Manager, Licensed Brands (Paula Deen, Farberware) May 9, 2013
- Brand Manager/Shopper Marketing May 2, 2013
- E-Commerce Shopper Marketing Manager at Kimberly Clark May 2, 2013
- Web Developer April 8, 2013
- Creative Director April 5, 2013