Position statement: As a strategic partner, The Carlson Group incubates, builds and sustains smart custom programs that deliver value across consumer retail experiences.
Scope: Retail environments, custom fixture solutions, shop-in-shop, POP, graphics and signage
Clients: World’s top brands and retailers including Nike, adidas, Sony, Sephora, The North Face, Under Armour, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and many more.
Web site: www.carlsongroupinc.com
- USA: HQ—Chicago; 350 E. 22nd Street, Lombard, IL
- Additional offices: Portland, OR; Los Angeles, CA
- China: Carlson Group (Shanghai) Co.
- Generate & maintain project binder
Create BOM & blanket sales order
Confirm MAS pricing matches proposal
Create & track purchase orders
Verify inventory in MAS with warehouse
Assist Finance Group in reconciling open vendor invoices
- Separate drawings by material/production process to help the project manager prepare vendor quote requests
- Assist PM in obtaining vendor quotes & information for estimates
- Coordinate the delivery of parts for prototype set-up as directed by the PM
- Request production material & finish samples from vendors
- Assist the PM in the set-up & review of prototypes
- Release purchase orders along with engineering drawings to vendors
- Track & confirm delivery of parts to assembly vendor
- Confirm quantities received with assembly vendor prior to line set-up
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience in the permanent point of purchase/retail fixture/in-store merchandising industries is preferred
- Purchasing experience
- Experience working in an ERP system
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Technically savvy
As a strategic partner, The Carlson Group incubates, builds and sustains smart custom programs that deliver value across consumer retail experiences.
Retail Environments, Custom Fixture Solutions, Shop-in-Shop, Graphics & Signage
Strategy, Retail Messaging, Design, Engineering, Prototyping, Program Planning, Global Manufacturing, Project Management, Testing, Program Evolution Planning, Program Services: Installations, Logistics, Warehousing, Inventory Management, Order Fulfillment, Disposal & Recycling.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consumer Brand Manager, Licensed Brands (Paula Deen, Farberware) May 9, 2013
- Brand Manager/Shopper Marketing May 2, 2013
- E-Commerce Shopper Marketing Manager at Kimberly Clark May 2, 2013
- Web Developer April 8, 2013
- Creative Director April 5, 2013