Position statement: As a strategic partner, The Carlson Group incubates, builds and sustains smart custom programs that deliver value across consumer retail experiences.
Scope: Retail environments, custom fixture solutions, shop-in-shop, POP, graphics and signage.
Clients: World’s top brands and retailers including Nike, adidas, Sony, Sephora, The North Face, Under Armour and Dick’s Sporting Goods.
Web site: www.carlsongroupinc.com
- USA: HQ—Chicago; 350 E. 22nd Street, Lombard, IL
- Additional offices: Portland, OR; Los Angeles, CA
- China: Shanghai
- Work with Design & Production to develop engineering solutions to meet design aesthetics & budget requirements within committed time frame
- Generate estimating, prototyping and production drawings for assigned projects
- Assist Production in the set-up & review of prototypes to confirm parts match drawings for dimensions, tolerances, fit & function
- Assist Production in resolving manufacturing issues during prototyping & production phases
- Update & archive engineering drawings at the completion of a project
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years experience in the permanent pop, fixture, in-store merchandising industry.
- Must be proficient in Solidworks.
- Must have high attention to detail and work with a high sense of urgency.
- Must have a technical understanding of materials, finishes, and manufacturing processes.
As a strategic partner, The Carlson Group incubates, builds and sustains smart custom programs that deliver value across consumer retail experiences.
Retail Environments, Custom Fixture Solutions, Shop-in-Shop, Graphics & Signage
Strategy, Retail Messaging, Design, Engineering, Prototyping, Program Planning, Global Manufacturing, Project Management, Testing, Program Evolution Planning, Program Services: Installations, Logistics, Warehousing, Inventory Management, Order Fulfillment, Disposal & Recycling.
If interested in applying for this position please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com
- Media Planner/Buyer May 23, 2013
- Consumer Brand Manager, Licensed Brands (Paula Deen, Farberware) May 9, 2013
- Brand Manager/Shopper Marketing May 2, 2013
- E-Commerce Shopper Marketing Manager at Kimberly Clark May 2, 2013
- Web Developer April 8, 2013