What do you want to be?
The Integer Group® ISN’T hiring. We’re assembling. We are putting together the best collection of talent imaginable to create brilliant marketing solutions for our global clients. Because we have offices on six continents, you could potentially work with industry giants in beverage, packaged goods, power sports, and more. As one of the world’s largest promotional, retail and shopper marketing agencies, Integer offers countless opportunities for you to shine—to be yourself AND be successful. Integer is a key member of TBWA\Worldwide, with an expertise that lives At the Intersection of Branding and Selling®. Follow our thinking at shopperculture.com to think about who you want to be.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive on our Account Service team. The Account Executive has daily project management responsibilities and is the primary liaison between the client and the agency.
This position plays a key role on all Integer activities including the following responsibilities:
- Assisting in the development of the promotion strategy for agency clients
- Executing the tactics outlined in advertising and marketing plans, on time and on budget
- Applying in depth knowledge of digital applications as part of developing a promotion program
- Development of strong partnership with the Account Service team as well as team Copywriters, Creative and Studio
- Leadership on process for all creative developed and produced
- Strategic understanding of all creative work with an eye on current trends, category insights, audience insights and marketing objectives
- Industry knowledge both in-category and out of category
To qualify for this position you must have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 3+ years of agency and/or marketing experience
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at one time
- Ability to think quickly and adapt to change
- Possesses the ability to be proactive, forward-thinking, and resourceful
- Possesses strong organizational and teambuilding skills
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail a must.
For more information and to apply:
- Consumer Brand Manager, Licensed Brands (Paula Deen, Farberware) May 9, 2013
- Brand Manager/Shopper Marketing May 2, 2013
- E-Commerce Shopper Marketing Manager at Kimberly Clark May 2, 2013
- Web Developer April 8, 2013
- Creative Director April 5, 2013