What do you want to be?
The Integer Group® ISN’T hiring. We’re assembling. We are putting together the best collection of talent imaginable to create brilliant marketing solutions for our global clients. Because we have offices on six continents, you could potentially work with industry giants in beverage, packaged goods, power sports, and more. As one of the world’s largest promotional, retail and shopper marketing agencies, Integer offers countless opportunities for you to shine—to be yourself AND be successful. Integer is a key member of TBWA\Worldwide, with an expertise that lives At the Intersection of Branding and Selling®. Follow our thinking at shopperculture.com to think about who you want to be.
We are looking for an Account Supervisor that will be the on-site agency contact at Michelin North America Headquarters in Greenville, SC.
The Account Supervisor has overall responsibility for Agency output and provides supervision, perspective and leadership in the development of the highest possible quality in the product. Key areas of responsibility includes:
- Leading and monitoring the day-to-day activities of assigned accounts
- Planning and developing long-range marketing and advertising strategy
- Serve as main agency contact for all retail projects.
- Attend HNA meetings (product launches, on retail efforts to capture notes, provide recommendations on retail efforts, and suggest new ideas, discuss/confirms deliverables).
- Meet with retail-based leads for brand/retail projects.
- Assists brand team and retail-based leads with ideation, project invoice questions and The Integer Group-related content only for presentations.
- Keeps abreast of Client business and product performance/information by analyzing appropriate market data, research and trends for Client consulting as well as for initiating business-building marketing proposals, project exploratory work and strategic development
- Consults with Client on long range business plans and needs and assists in the development of marketing and advertising strategy
- Identifies account planning needs to ensure Agency is delivering on added-value for the Client
- Initiates business-building marketing proposals, project exploratory work and strategic development
- Communicates all major activities and plans to appropriate Agency Management and or team members
You are qualified if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years of agency and/or marketing experience
- Experience in managing and developing employees
- Possesses strong organizational, leadership, presentation and teambuilding skills
- Strong verbal, written, and communication skills. Good grammar, spelling, punctuation, and attention to detail a must.
- Travel is a requirement of this position. Based on client assignments and needs, the time spent traveling fluctuates from month to month from 10% - over 50%.
The Integer Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information and to apply:
- Consumer Brand Manager, Licensed Brands (Paula Deen, Farberware) May 9, 2013
- Brand Manager/Shopper Marketing May 2, 2013
- E-Commerce Shopper Marketing Manager at Kimberly Clark May 2, 2013
- Web Developer April 8, 2013
- Creative Director April 5, 2013