The Promotions Marketing Coordinator assists the Promotions Marketing Manager in developing and executing marketing programs with a focus on the consumer facing elements of the Organic Valley brand, including co-ownership of the overall company-wide coupon initiative. This position serves as an internal liaison in establishing and streamlining strategic marketing campaigns while providing brand stewardship. Working in a fast-paced, team environment, the Promotions Marketing Coordinator is responsible for promotional project management, including internal and vendor relationships along with delivering results based campaign recaps. This role will have a strong focus on measurement and analytical approaches to marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Promotions Marketing Manager in protecting existing and promoting new business through brand-focused, strategic, marketing programs.
- Collect and analyze data from campaigns and activities that will help guide overall programming for the greatest ROI.
- Partner with Promotions Marketing Manager on company-wide coupon programs.
- Work with other CROPP departments (Category Management, Interactive, Public Relations, Farmers in Marketing, Creative, etc.) to ensure optimum integration and support for campaigns.
- Assist in the coordination and execution of tactical pieces of national programs, such as farmer activity, social media and buyer/staff education.
- Communicate internal activities to key stakeholders.
- Assist in interactive content creation.
- Research, recommendation and tracking of promotional items.
- Co ownership with Promotions Marketing Manager of vendor relationships.
- Coordinate, facilitate, and document meetings as assigned.
- Working with departmental Administrative Assistant, code and track Promotions Marketing spending.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelors Degree in Mathematics, Business, Marketing or related.
- 2-4 years of related experience.
- Strong knowledge of syndicated data resources and measurement methodologies
- Understanding of the CPG promotional environment and ROI focused
- Results- focused
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Familiar with experiential, social and mobile marketing
- Adept at recognizing, adapting and responding to changing conditions
- Budgeting experience
- Excellent analytical, and verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and experience maintaining electronic files
- Familiar with media buying
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- CPG Marketing or Sales experience within commodity brands
- Experience marketing to the Mainstream Supermarket and Natural Channels
To apply, visit http://www.organicvalley.coop/about-us/employment/job-listings/ or contact Human Relations.
Email Human Relations: firstname.lastname@example.org.
One Organic Way
La Farge, WI 54639
Organic Valley is an equal opportunity employer.
- Media Planner/Buyer May 23, 2013
- Consumer Brand Manager, Licensed Brands (Paula Deen, Farberware) May 9, 2013
- Brand Manager/Shopper Marketing May 2, 2013
- E-Commerce Shopper Marketing Manager at Kimberly Clark May 2, 2013
- Web Developer April 8, 2013