What do you want to be?
The Integer Group® ISN’T hiring. We’re assembling. We are putting together the best collection of talent imaginable to create brilliant marketing solutions for our global clients. Because we have offices on six continents, you could potentially work with industry giants in beverage, packaged goods, power sports, and more. As one of the world’s largest promotional, retail and shopper marketing agencies, Integer offers countless opportunities for you to shine—to be yourself AND be successful. Integer is a key member of TBWA\Worldwide, with an expertise that lives At the Intersection of Branding and Selling®. Follow our thinking at shopperculture.com to think about who you want to be.
We are looking for an Account Director to join our team! The Account Director position is responsible for leading client relationship management, strategy and creative execution for an assigned business area with an existing Integer Group account. As such, the duties will include maintaining frequent communication with internal teams and an external client group, setting priorities and leading overall management of workload.
This position is also responsible for:
- Overseeing the development of advertising, merchandising and product launches within a Big Box retail environment, with an eye on continuously improving on delivering a quality, branded experience by educating and guiding target consumers through the shopping process
- Successfully managing collaboration with internal departments including production, account planning and creative
- Ability to work within a team environment, exuding professionalism, integrity and dependability is highly desired
- Demonstrating exceptional communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Supporting the sell-in and sell-through of goods and service within a retail environment
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- BS or BA in marketing and/or advertising preferred or equivalent, plus a minimum 8+ years experience at either an advertising agency or in client-side marketing position, regional or national retailer experience supporting sell thru of manufacturer products preferred
- Experience with project management systems
- Experience working with Home Depot, Lowe's Home Improvement or Menard's highly preferred
- Extensive knowledge of retail in-store environment including permanent displays, plan-o-grams, signage, store layout, and packaging
- Knowledge of advanced sales and product mix analytics, a plus
- Experience of at least 3-5 years at the Account Supervisor level at an advertising agency or Marketing Manager within a corporate marketing department
- Demonstrated experience with developing strategy and presentations to sell in new programs and initiatives
- Requires a high level of attention to detail, strong organization skills and Microsoft Office skills
The Integer Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information and to apply:
- Consumer Brand Manager, Licensed Brands (Paula Deen, Farberware) May 9, 2013
- Brand Manager/Shopper Marketing May 2, 2013
- E-Commerce Shopper Marketing Manager at Kimberly Clark May 2, 2013
- Web Developer April 8, 2013
- Creative Director April 5, 2013