What do you want to be?
The Integer Group® ISN’T hiring. We’re assembling. We are putting together the best collection of talent imaginable to create brilliant marketing solutions for our global clients. Because we have offices on six continents, you could potentially work with industry giants in beverage, packaged goods, power sports, and more. As one of the world’s largest promotional, retail and shopper marketing agencies, Integer offers countless opportunities for you to shine—to be yourself AND be successful. Integer is a key member of TBWA\Worldwide, with an expertise that lives At the Intersection of Branding and Selling®. Follow our thinking at shopperculture.com to think about who you want to be.
The Digital Account Executive (DAE) has a penchant for all things digital and is looking for an opportunity to learn digital / experience marketing from the ground-up. Working closely with developers, creative and analytic teams, the DAE will facilitate digital projects through the agency. Additionally, the DAE will work closely with the digital team assisting with client digital strategy development.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Executing the day-to-day activities of assigned accounts in accordance with processes, timelines and budgets
- Actively contributes to Agency fulfillment of Client needs and priorities
- Understands Client’s brand needs and wants, as well as communication objectives and applies to the development of Client’s projects
- Work closely with internal teams, including planning, creative, digital, analytics and media to ensure that the Client objectives are understood and met
- Has on-going, daily contact with the key Client contacts
- Assumes a problem-solving approach to managing Client and team projects
- Work closely with experience marketing strategist on project work including but not limited: Competitive Analysis, Content Audits, and other Digital deliverables
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience in an agency and/or marketing experience
- Possesses strong organizational and team-building skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and meet project deadlines
- Strong verbal, written, and communication skills. Good grammar, spelling, punctuation, and attention to detail a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products specifically Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Travel is a requirement of this position. Based on client assignments and needs, the time spent traveling fluctuates from month to month from 10% - over 50%.
The Integer Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information and to apply:
- Consumer Brand Manager, Licensed Brands (Paula Deen, Farberware) May 9, 2013
- Brand Manager/Shopper Marketing May 2, 2013
- E-Commerce Shopper Marketing Manager at Kimberly Clark May 2, 2013
- Web Developer April 8, 2013
- Creative Director April 5, 2013