What do you want to be?
The Integer Group® ISN’T hiring. We’re assembling. We are putting together the best collection of talent imaginable to create brilliant marketing solutions for our global clients. Because we have offices on six continents, you could potentially work with industry giants in beverage, packaged goods, power sports, and more. As one of the world’s largest promotional, retail and shopper marketing agencies, Integer offers countless opportunities for you to shine—to be yourself AND be successful. Integer is a key member of TBWA\Worldwide, with an expertise that lives At the Intersection of Branding and Selling®. Follow our thinking at shopperculture.com to think about who you want to be.
We have an exciting opportunity for a proven Senior Social Media Strategist. The position requires an individual who is a trusted social media strategist and brand ambassador, moderator and communicator. Successful candidates will show their desire and ability to provide thought leadership about emerging social media and related technologies. It is important to have the desire to work as part of an integrated agency team including team members from digital, analytics, account service, public relations and business development backgrounds. The ability to problem-solve within a limited timeframe and turn a negative situation into a positive one is a must. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with an eye for detail are imperative.
This position plays a key role in the following responsibilities:
Social Media Strategy Management
- Managing and creating social media marketing strategies and comprehensive social media plans
- Developing strategy for effective utilization of social media channels
- Using analytics and other measurement tools to continually find ways to improve on metrics through new initiatives
- Creating content as requested
- Providing research/thought leadership for new business opportunities
- Contributing to the overall agency vision and responsibilities to our clients
Social Media Execution
- Leading community management for client(s) and overseeing their presence in social media channels like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, Houzz, blogs and other strategically relevant online properties
- Developing channel engagement and advocacy recommendations
- Serving as initial point of contact for social media requests
- Fostering a community and building loyalty
- Seeking satisfied customers and engaging them to positively talk about the brands
- Planning, developing and implementing strategies for increasing engagement and conversation
- Representing and/or working with corporate, legal and other agency teams to help facilitate conflict resolution in social media channels
- Setting and enforcing social media response guidelines/boundaries
- Having a deep understanding of how community, content and the social web align with business goals
- Ability to work with clients on developing on-brand messaging that best represents their voice and tone online
Social Innovation and creative leadership
- Providing POVs regarding new service offerings that adapt to a rapidly changing social, mobile, technical and demographic landscape. Recommending and developing specific services offerings.
- Providing thought leadership and best in class case studies, regularly sharing insights on emerging technologies, trends and behaviors.
To qualify for this position you must have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 4-5+ years of agency and/or marketing experience
- Strong professional social media experience
- Demonstrated passion for social technology
- Social media strategic background
- Strong organizational and teambuilding skills
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Integer Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information and to apply:
- Consumer Brand Manager, Licensed Brands (Paula Deen, Farberware) May 9, 2013
- Brand Manager/Shopper Marketing May 2, 2013
- E-Commerce Shopper Marketing Manager at Kimberly Clark May 2, 2013
- Web Developer April 8, 2013
- Creative Director April 5, 2013